Apply for an Internship
|Malletech - Malletech|
Malletech / Marimba Productions Internship Program
Interested in a career in the music industry? Music Publishing?
Musical instrument manufacturing, marketing or retail sales?
Malletech is widely recognized as the world leader in keyboard percussion design and manufacturing. Marimba Productions Inc. is the world’s leader in percussion-oriented music publishing, representing many of the world’s top percussion composers. At MostlyMarimba.com you will find the products and services of both companies: Malletech instruments, mallets and accessories; the publications of Keyboard Percussion Publications and Studio 4 Music and the recordings of Resonator Records.
Our internship programs offers a wide range of experiences, providing the college student considering a career in the Music Industry with invaluable insight into the daily workings of full-range M.I. company: manufacturing, design, marketing, sales, publishing and e-commerce.
Malletech has a preference for individuals who are studying Music Business, Marketing, Advertising, or public relations, but performance or music education majors are also considered.
- Location: Neptune, New Jersey (on the Jersey Shore near Asbury Park).
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license and their own transportation.
- Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- Dates are flexible but candidates must commit to a minimum internship period of 8 weeks between May 15 and August 15th.
- Candidates should be at least 20 years of age.